DRAMA+PMS+bad taste= lily alen

Participants:
-------------
Abdalla Beljafla, L

Messages:
---------
L: Can we meet ?
Abdalla Beljafla: Where?
Abdalla Beljafla: I can meet now
L: Where r u
Abdalla Beljafla: Dmall
L: When will u leave
Abdalla Beljafla: 12:30
L: Can't u stay more ?
Abdalla Beljafla: 1pm maximum
L: Not enough
L: ?
L: Can we have lunch together ?
Abdalla Beljafla: Not enough
L: Yes or no ?
L: PING!!!
Abdalla Beljafla: No
L: Ok
Abdalla Beljafla: I already have lunch plans
Abdalla Beljafla: Unless you want to join but then you won't be able to talk to me. So maybe another time.
L: Nevermind
Abdalla Beljafla: I'm at central perk till 3pm
L: I'm taking sara to DAS and I have an appt
Abdalla Beljafla: Ok I'm next to DAS
Abdalla Beljafla: Let me know when you're there
L: We're on al wasl rd
L: Just saw ur car
L: We're there
L: Where r u
L: We're leaving
Abdalla Beljafla: Good
L: It was nice seeing u ..
Abdalla Beljafla: It was nice seeing you all
Abdalla Beljafla: No comment! You really turned out to be a child!
L: I came to talk to u I thought u were alone !
Abdalla Beljafla: PING!!!
Abdalla Beljafla: Did you grow up yet to talk as an adult?
L: I am what I was in the morning, what I was yesterday, and what I was for the past 21 yrs