Phillip Lim

waiting for me to wear! just lovely whatever Lim creates still i have a strong mind about what fits arab men and i FLORA patterns are a BIG NO. the pants are remind me of punjabi suits most pakistani men wear. Comfort and style is something very hard to do and not very one can pull such style. Lately I've been wearing my brother's clothes since most of mine are still in london and i've really found comfort in wearing baggy shirts and shorts! not to mention so much air flowing around but i'm the sort of person that like to be well alined so even with baggy clothes i find a way to make it fit.

Double breast jackets are still ruling most runways and the lighter the jackets the better since thick garments are hard to manage. always check the spin seam of a jacket before buying and make sure that the shell is tweed-free. I wear my DB jackets on my kandoora and gutra along my raybans. the other day a lady in Dmall stopped me and my younger brother to tell me that we looked good :D i look good cos of my style but mashalla my younger brother is a lady's magnet! wish i was like that heheheheheee.