the eyes i fell inlove with!


my princess,
 i just wanted to tell you i'm sorry and i'm always here for you anytime you want! When I hear you my heart smiles and I only want to lock u in a cage and feed u cheese like a tiny mouse. I think people that have found their love don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, couple fight a lot, but to know that there's always somebody there, somebody that love you. I fell in love with this young beauitful and perfect heart-chopping lady!! she is an idea of tragic magic! This fierce ROARING twenties, inspiring to an artistic taste, and enriching dynamism! Get her a crown and print her face on stamps cos she’s royalty she's my princess. Oh birdy! you are my other half, my soul mate and the twinkle of my eyes! you are like an antidepressant and cure to life itself!!! I love you my bubble of pure sunshine!
abdalla x