REE, I LOVE OYU!

A truly unique voice! It's great to have such accessible and positive advice about our moods which, after all, govern everything we do. I love the idea of "Mood Mapping". It's a fantastic tool for managing your mental health and taking control of your life. Two weeks in and my anxiety levels dropped. Mood Mapping made me feel as if I was getting to know myself. Dr Liz Miller is such a charmer I would guess to share such revelation. She developed this tool as a result of her own diagnosis of bipolar disorder, and of overcoming it, leading her to seek ways to improve the mental health of others. MUST BUY! nothing in the world is more valuble than your mental health so please do invest in this treasurable book and write things down on post its and teach yourself to live gracefully.