magic worker


A miracle worker!  I was invited to dinner with my high school friends last night, i picked up my pale green kandoora from the dry cleaner and hurried home to shower and after look all sharp and slick to found out that my suede shoes were in desperate need of a shine after a couple of recent beach walk scuffs. I tried to get them in for a polish at a nearby shoe repair shop, but i remembered that there is no such place in Dubai and ended up not having enough time to go and look for one. So in a last ditch effort, I checked the Spinneys and came across this Kiwi Select express shine clear sponge. It worked like magic! my wingtips came out brilliantly polished. The process took all of three minutes, and it's cheap. You can get one for 25 DHS. It's already become my new companion in car. I bought a couple for my brothers so they can be ready anytime for anything as the first thing most ladies in the middle east look at is men's shoes  and I'll be keeping one in my desk drawer from here on out.