What do you want from me?

I want a glass cage filled will twenty hungry black crows and nine white fluffy rabbits, I want a room of books! Made out of books designed to fit my books, I want swim in the pool of your tears, I want a diamond the size of your heart placed in the fridge next my ice cream, I want a tower the size of your legs! And a coat made out of your hair, I want to make a wip out of your lashes, I want a garden of black calla lilies and tree of gold leaves, I want mountains from your breasts, I want a sword made of your heels, I want a green life jacket studded with , I want three live ostriches with crocodile skin, I want a crown made out of clay, I want slippers made of rose thorns, I want a house made of onyx and a house made of mirrors so I can break it when you're asleep, I want land of air and I want a sinking marble boat, I want a one tall gasoline vanilla soy latte extra hot with no foam, I want to dine on you for ever till you be mine.