You'll always be remembered in our heart.

LETTER FROM LEO'S FATHER:

Dear friends of Leandro,

My heart hasn't recovered yet from the physical departure of this angel, called Leandro. He lives and will live forever within my heart. I will live my life in full because that's what he taught me. He took a wrong decision in a moment of weakness because of his lymphatic cancer and because someone who he loved deeply - without the willingness to do any harm – let go of his hand without understanding what he was going through.

Mysteries of life… mysteries of the mind that we won't be able to understand… To all appearances he had it all… and on that bloody instant he felt he had nothing to live for… The most arduous thing in life is to be able to satisfy the weaknesses of the mind… I believe the answer lies in one word… so short, so complex, so encompassing and so mysterious: LOVE.

I'd appreciate if you could translate this message and mail it to all of Leandro's friends, as well as to post it on Facebook. Through this message I want to render thanks for so many demonstrations of affection towards Leandro. Those of us who stayed behind will sometimes break into tears, but we need to be strong, carry on with our life, trying to be a better person each day. For each episode in life, there is always something to be learned.

I will communicate again, but now I can only be thankful to all of you.

My house is also yours; if you come to Argentina you will be welcome.

Miguel Angel Guidice
Av. De las Americas 310
San Jeronimo Sud
Post Code: S2136
Argentina.