Complex that ex?

Why can't she be friends? Well naser that's a good question I've always wondered. Love is like coffee its either intense like an espresso or sweet and light like a latte. When its so intense it always leaves an affect, a sort of alert that opens your eyes to how wrong or ugly the other person is. When it comes to finding love always find an equal. Less will suck you out and more will break you down. Believe in facts rather then your heart.
The good thing about women they relay on their heart more then their heads! An advantage you could advance? Perhaps not!

I miss my chelsea bridge days where I'll be on the phone calling the complex ex about my day and how I utterly missed her. Sometimes I wish I never saw her and stayed living a day dream that been prolonged way passed expiration. Love of espresso that woke me up! I'm an artist yet I could never live and love a block of emotionless piece of art for the rest of your life!

Iife's mistakes chisel our souls. Be forward and fight for what you believe in.