How I MISS being a Sloaner :(

Today, lunch with mother in the Governor House at Sloane's brought up some sweet memories when I used to be a Sloaner! As soon as I saw it was a buffet I felt a turn around in my stomach. I guess it brings old memories! I went to Ruffles breakfast buffet with a friend, I think we saw some arabic comedian? not that I would know but my friend spotted them. Breakfast was lovely and cosy. It was the first time my lady friend sees me in gutra and agal (the scarf and head band arab men wear). She gave me a very sweet gift for my mother that made her day! So lady friend if you read this THANK YOU for your kind heart :D sadly that we don't talk anymore for political and diplomatic issues! If only France was ruled my arab things would've been better. I blame it on fate cos it didn't wait!

Anyways, that beautiful day + the sloaner nickname = sad abdulla :( why do remembering the good things we lost makes us sad instead of helping us to work better?