Love in believe

I believe in true love! I believe in unity and balance. I believe that family is formed by loved ones and not by blood. I believe in the whispers of fish and my birthday wish. I believe in the frost of winter and sued gloves! I perceive love in my lady eve. Please get rid of naïve. I believe if you are going through hell, keep on going. Nothing in this life is worth making yourself ill except honesty. I believe in pain and although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. I believe in change! Change of mind not the soul, so be the change you want to see in your world. I believe in braking rules and bathing nude. I recite your lips on a mountain top, drink your words as you might have put. I believe that the quality of your life is the quality of your relationships. I believe in feeling and looking great, health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year and looks are simply dearly. I believe in space and what we create out of it. I believe in you Queen victoria and your love! I believe that kissing is healthy. I believe in alice and corline are not the same. I believe in goodness in bad. We can't control the wind, but we can control where it push us. I believe in Fatma, her heart and her anima.