Mabroook Mum

At my mother's graduation yaaaaaaay! so proud of her mashalla :)

The graduation ceremony took place in Dubai academic city. Its was cosy and very refined. I was giggling every time a lady wearing negab walked on the stage and stood next to shikeh hamdan bin rashid for a photograph! My mother looked so lovely when she walked, ladies were crazy cheering her I wanted too yell "I LOVE U MUM" but I was sitting with minsters and VIP so I just stood up next to my family clapping our hands like old people instead of yelling loud and proud for mother.

Her eyes filled with tears when she hugged my grandma. "You made me proud 3atashy, as always so proud" said my grandmother. Her friends were jumping and running to congratulate her. Her professors were surprised to how old my brothers and I for such a young mother. I didn't get a change to kiss her over all the crowed who were walling her :( anyhow I did at the end and I pushed a lady who was hogging her!

I'm so happy! Truly happy that this year is starting success and great achievement.

PS, my mum is in the middle between the negab ladies :p