Thank you arabian alice!

The best gifts are the thoughtful ones that you would never expect! I keep thinking how can something so little as a VCR that doesn't cost much make me mega HAPPY more the new car I got last week? I' Sure iz puzzling!? Most guys would jump to the sky when they get a new car but I went sky flying when I got this video of alice in wonderland.

I bought a small tv with a built in VCR just to watch it. From the start of the movie I went all tears!!!!! My brother walked and saw me wet in my tears and asked me if I got dumped! MY STOMACHE ACHED FROM LAUGHTER I fell on the floor laughing! I told him its just tears of joy. I used to watch the DVD in london all the time and would fall asleep watching it and ever since I got back to dubai I've been sad and tonight was truly the first time I felt so inlove, so happy!! I love my lady because she's so simple, thoughtful and utterly arrogant!

I'm still waiting to watch the new movie of alice in 3D!!!! They're showing it in screen 22 :D




Picture of the tickets was taken from: http://faeloo.blogspot.com/2010/03/screen-22.html