to my family

It began when i was a little foetus, striving for perfection even though I'm not! the pride was sent down to me not by my parents but my forefathers the Beljafla's who fought for my survival but not my revelation of a pride so humble yet poised. Still behind the facade of our big egos we constantly do hide. From life we have been learning from before we learned to crawl, The thing we refer to as pride not easily understood! A little pride is necessary but too much pride not good as it can lead to big egos and snobbish self conceit. Pride can be a sin, that keeps you locked within, keep your head up high and will not ask why! You step on those below, step on up to the show!! A truly humble person is one you don't often meet but the self opinionated and self conceited never known to be rare. A little pride is necessary and self esteem okay, but too much pride can lead to arrogance and that seems sad to say. My pride speaks for me and it obliviates those who underestimate it as it is possessed by me and me only.

This pride is my pride and my pride is my love!