DEAD CAT...

My Dear Lady, 


iloveyou. You are something of a kind, never to be known plain, but rather lavishing and extraordinary. I want to spend all my days at your side hear you nag night and day. Still, because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again, Love like never before. When life seems on ease and when it sometimes (more often) seems hard to maintain, when our love is such a breath of fresh air, and when it is a chisel on MY back. I promise to love you always, I will never leave you nor forsake you!! I promise to encourage you as you inspire me, to cherish you as you treasure me, and to always ALWAYS hold you in highest regard. I will share in your dreams and wishes, and I will support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you (not always :S) with compassion and "understanding" even though I might seem to arrogant to hear you out. I want to help you when you need it, and with no offense I will step aside when you don't. I do not want any confusion nor people to come between us, because you are mine. I can't explain how anxious I am to spend the rest of my life with you, caring for you, loving you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I will always be the person that you can trust, talk to and the person that will always be yours. I will make my home in your heart.


Thank you for your immeasurable love.