"VOICE MAIL TO OUR RELATIONSHIP"




Imbued with deep frustration, rendered in the pitch of darkness. I lost my heart, to a lost hope, to lost cause! That befogged my dreams with hunting daggers. No grace nor sunshine will upon a forlorn grounds.

Yet here I stood not knowing the lost cause, but for being lost in solitude of morbidity. I must admit those days!!!!!!!! Those days when moon so sweet, when cheat is discreet and life was such a treat!

A sense of something suffused the place. A breath of death exhaling my lungs, is it true that gone is past but went is old. Was it those glittered and tormented memories desperate for absolution, or perhaps the Master of your pride teasing me on whether they be of stone or living flesh?

I was drawn to Love as it enticingly opened in passage for me. Wrath led to no path. As I approached, those tarnished pavements came into view. Standing high with graceful pride tilting eyes that don't know lies. In answer, I steadied my shivering sole and racing mind to wonder of that last thing, lost thing. And in doing so, I found myself waking from a cramped dream.

Here are my late, grin and bear it.

Sweet sugar puffs