The Moon of June

Mesmerized by the shimmering desert I sat on top of a golden dune. 
Staring at the warm sunset as it sank with such tragic tycoon. 
The wind caressing me, whispering of a delightful tune. 
my heart embraces with aches till i swoon. 
Wish I was the traveling wind so very high in neptune.
Where up above, like almost incandescent moon.
I will not complain as I go to sleep in her dusking baboon.
swollen drunk of shooting lies they fed me with a golden spoon.
Her beauty overwhelms me with bracing fangs to opportune.
grouching is the past of a dried up prune.
Now you plume to life like a sacred fortune.
gently spin words of love locked in a cocoon.
always be the arm and immune.
your love swirled my heart with a harpoon
beaming with excite the sun at noon.
As wide as the ocean my grin will attune.  
on the 22nd a crown will crust the month of june.

Abdulla Beljafla